Here’s one for the short filmmakers amongst you…
The Hiive community is full of talented Filmmakers with incredible short films so they thought what better way to promote those short films than a ‘Short of the Month’ competition. Each month they’ll be premiering a short film on our Youtube channel and social media, the only rule being that it hasn’t yet been posted online. Dramas, Docs, Animations… all genres and styles are welcome.
The winner will receive some great prizes to support your upcoming projects:
- A free one-week lighting package courtesy of Panalux
- A free rugged LaCie hard drive
- Free colour grading from a Colourist at the post house Electric Theatre
- A screening of your chosen film at the BFI Future Film Lab’s monthly event followed by a Q&A and a Hiive goodie bag.
- Blog posts about your film and crew
- A Spotlight episode with you and
- Regular social media promotion
How to apply: check out all the details on Hiive. You’ll need to be able to provide a link to your film, this can be done via Vimeo, YouTube or Google Drive. They won’t accept download links so please ensure your film is viewable online.
Deadline: 25 June 2017