Papercut Theatre will be running their ‘Professional Development for Emerging Writers’ workshop on 2nd November 2013 (10.30am – 6pm) in London. This day long workshop will look at:
- At what stage should you send your plays to literary departments
- What should your objectives be when sending your work to a theatre
- Understanding feedback
- Getting work staged
- Managing the writer/ director relationship
- Our top ten writing pitfalls to avoid
- How to analyse others’ work and how this can benefit your own
- Building unique character voices
Cost: £45 (tea, coffee and refreshments will be provided).
Location: Clean Break Theatre Company, 2 Patshull Road London NW5 2LB.
Source: Playwriting UK Facebook Group.