Read the Blog for more information about how to submit sketches, plus loads of handy hints and examples.
How to apply: Make sure you read the full rules before you start sending your material…
- Download the template(s)
- Write your name and email address in the header
- Write in your sketches or one-liners
- Attach your sketches or one-liners in an email and send to: email@example.com
Fees: There is a flat fee for all non-commissioned material (regardless of the writer’s previous experience):
- £42/minute for sketches. (£21/30 seconds for sketches.)
- £21 for quickies and one liners.
- This fee will be for taking all rights in the work on a non-exclusive basis.
Sketches: 12.00pm Mondays from 7th September (last submission Monday 12th October)
One-Liners: 12.00pm Tuesdays from 8th September (last submission Tuesday 13th October)
Source: BBC Writersroom