Hollyoaks is looking for experienced, passionate SCRIPT EDITORS and a SCRIPT ASSISTANT to bolster their award-winning editorial team.
Successful candidates will ideally have experience in continuing drama but must certainly love soap and have a proven track record as a script editor or Script Assistant. Essential attributes include:
- A brilliant instinct for the balance of comedy, high drama and heart-breaking human stories that define the show.
- An excellent grasp of script structure and story, both within episodes and longer narrative arcs.
- The ability to work calmly to tight deadlines and high standards within the demanding environment of high-volume drama, which requires rock-solid organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to have honest, tough conversations while maintaining the friendly, supportive environment on which we pride ourselves.
- The confidence and creativity to take global notes on scripts and work with writers to implement them imaginatively and independently.
- A good awareness of the production elements of making drama for television.
Please send your CV and a cover letter by cllicking here for more details.
Deadline: All applications must be received by close of business on Friday, 24th April 2015. Applicants must be available to start from June.
Source: IdeasTap Jobs