Thistle Dew Dessert Theatre, with KTDT radio station request submission of rib-tickling monologues and plays funninesses, laughably moving wacky slap-sticks and side-splitting comedies. Dramatic action-packed jocularities, hilariously electrifying stories of mayhem, humorously riveting absurd monologues and short plays.
What to submit: They are looking for plays on the following themes (in their own words):
- Potluck! Stories about the food we eat, shouldn’t eat, can’t eat (but do anyway), don’t eat for the silliest of reasons, et cetera…
- Tarradiddlers: Monologues and plays to fill our Liar’s Lair! http://thistledewtheliarslair.blogspot.com/
- (Clue: Pinocchio was one of the original Tarradiddlers.)
- Super Heros (Of your own making).
- Tales Told After School (No identifiable names).
- Halloween (need I say more?)
- Thanksgiving: Dinner with the family.
- Mr. & Mrs Claus. (November 15 deadline): What’s with the elves?
For more details and to access detailed formatting rules, please see the website.
How to apply: Submit your play to Tom at email@example.com.
Source: UK Playwriting Facebook