9TTC produces works that incorporate environmental issues as part of the part, characters, or theme. We are uniquely dedicated to Eco Theatre, connecting humanity and nature, in various forms.
What to submit: They accept original one acts, and full length plays and musicals.
They do not accept one-person shows, children’s shows, screenplays, or works without environmental themes. 9Thirty Theatre Company also does not produce works that have already been produced in New York City.
How to apply: To have your work considered, please submit the following as one file:
- cover letter, including your contact information
- brief synopsis of piece (500 words or less)
- character descriptions
- 20 page dialogue sample
- brief production history of the work (if applicable)
- bio for yourself and any other collaborators
- If submitting a musical, please include at least 3 recorded demo tracks
Deadline: 31 May 2014 at midnight
Source: Play Submissions Helper