The taster workshop begins from Friday 20 June – Sunday 22 June and applicants MUST BE AVAILABLE for the entire period.
If you are asked to return for the two week workshop from Monday 28 July – Friday 8 August. You must be available for the entire period
What to submit:
They want to see what you do, so send in your work, something that shows of your talent. You may want to send something with you singing, rapping, sharing some of your poetry, playing in a band, or sending in a script.
You can share by Dropbox in the following formats:
If you are sending in a script of your work:
- Scripts for submission must be at least half written, and for musicals should include the minimum of three tracks of music (WAV/MP3 are preferred, but other formats accepted).
- Scripts must be original, and must not have had a full scale production
- Scripts must be written and submitted in English.
Or if you want to share some of your work and you have a link to a site please send the link to us.
What you will get:
- To work within a safe and creative environment with other writing teams
- The chance to work with the Artistic team of Theatre Royal Stratford East
- The chance to exchange ideas with other artists
- An opportunity to develop your work and skills in a later two week intensive workshop.
- And the opportunity to work with two leading specialist Tutors from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, to develop your work in the intensive workshop.
How to apply:
- Please email to your script in Word or PDF format (font size 12, with a title page, and page numbers) to email@example.com
- Please ensure that you enter MTI 2014 SUBMISSIONS in the subject line.
Deadline: 30th May 2014
Source: Theatre Royal Stratford East Newsletter.