Whether you have a play you’ve finished that you’re looking to develop further or the spark of an idea this workshop is for you. This workshop will look at:
- Interrogating themes and ideas
- Individual scene structure
- The relationship between character and structure
- Incorporating feedback into your work
- Practical exercises for ‘Breaking open’ your play.
Go with either a full length play or just the germ of an idea!
Saturday, September 8, 2018
The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama*
London, NW3 3HY
How to book: visit the website
Deadline: not applicable
Source: Playwriting UK Facebook Group