Hot on the trail of their recent show at The Bunker London, Reboot Theatre Company are looking for new writing for their Autumn production.
Reboot will choose 4-6 plays to perform at a central London Theatre on 2-3 evenings in October 2018. A £50 fee will be paid to each writer whose work is chosen.
“We’re not just looking for outstanding text, but for plays that will showcase interesting, novel, or experimental theatre. No specific theme is required, and we suggest reviewing our previous performances, workshops and biographies. We strongly recommend considering our current actor repertoire when submitting a play, as casting will be from within Reboot Company.”
What they require:
- Writing in English (including British textual references)
- Full play length: 15-20 min
- Complete plays – no extracts from longer pieces
- Finished plays – this isn’t a scratch night
- The piece is relevant to a British audience
- Minimum of 2 characters
- Play does not require a complex or fixed set
- Only one entry per writer (previous submissions are welcome)
How to apply: please email script submissions to email@example.com (preferably in PDF format and providing a short synopsis)
Deadline: 24 June 2018 at midnight
Source: direct contact